This recipe makes a great lunch or an easy dinner. You can whip it up in less than 15 minutes or reheat when you get to the office.
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked quinoa cooled
- 1 cup kimchi chopped
- 2 teaspoons kimchi "juice" the liquid from the jar
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free tamari
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce optional
- 2 cups kale finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions for garnish optional
- Fresh ground pepper for garnish optional
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic and saute for 30 - 60 seconds until fragrant. Add the quinoa and kimchi and cook until hot, about 2 - 3 minutes. Stir in kimchi juice, tamari and hot sauce if using. Turn to low and stir occasionally while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a separate skillet, cook the eggs on low until the whites have cooked through but the yolks are still runny, about 3 - 5 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>simplyquinoa.com