Take classic cinnamon rolls to the next level with this easy and impressive tree.
- 1 can (12.4 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1/2 teaspoon colored sugar
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 rolls. Use kitchen scissors or knife to cut each roll into 4 pieces.
- Shape each piece into small ball, and place on cookie sheet. Place 10 balls in a single layer, clustered and touching together to form a round disk shape. Continue with a formation of 8 balls, then 6 balls, then 4 balls, 3 balls and finally a single ball. There will be a total of 6 disks (including the single ball), which will form the layers of the tree after baking.
- Get full recipe==>>pillsbury.com