A delicious, easy, healthy baked apple dessert. Filled with whole oats, walnuts, dried unsweetened cranberries, and cinnamon.
- 8 medium to large apples
- 1 cup 81 g rolled oats
- 1 cup 117 g chopped walnuts
- ½ cup 76 g dried unsweetened cranberries or raisins
- 2 tsp 5 g ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract, 4 FL OZ" rel="nofollow">pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp finely ground sea salt
- 2 tbsp 29 g chilled vegan butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup 240 ml + 3 tbsp (45 ml) water, divided
- Vegan vanilla ice-cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) degrees
- Wash and carefully core the apples with a paring knife. Scrape the bottom of the core out with a spoon, making sure that you don’t put a hole in the bottom of the apple.
- Get full recipe==>>veganosity.com