This healthy sweet potato and kielbasa skillet is high in protein and fibre, a hearty whole 30 approved breakfast made in only 20 minutes.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled cubed, washed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Pederson's uncured smoked kielbasa skinned, cubed
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup spinach can also use baby spinach or arugula
- pinch sea salt
- pinch ground black pepper
- pinch garlic powder
- pinch thyme
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp chives finely chopped
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high and add the cubed sweet potatoes. Cook on high so that the sweet potatoes crisp up. About 6-8 minutes stirring often.
- Add cubed kielbasa and chopped pepper (I used yellow pepper). Cook about 4 minutes until pepper is softened. Add sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and stir in the spinach. Cook until spinach is softened. Remove from heat.
- Get full recipe==>>northsouthblonde.com