This is garlic bread - on crack! Great to share with a crowd, or as a centre piece for dinner accompanied by a simple salad for Thanksgiving.
- 1 crusty loaf , preferably sourdough or Vienna
- 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (or other melting cheese)
- 100 g /3.5 oz / 7 tbsp unsalted butter , softened
- 2 large garlic cloves , minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley , finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Combine butter, garlic and salt in a heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave. Stir through parsley.
- Get full recipe==>>recipetineats.com