My plan for surviving our first big heat wave of the summer? Stacks on stacks on stacks of these creamy, frosty, cool coffee coconut milk popsicles. They’re so good, like a frappuccino on a stick. Just three main ingredients and a blender needed, so you won’t even break a sweat getting your freezer stocked with frozen coffee goodness.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (I like Thai Kitchen)
- 6 large, soft pitted medjool dates (if they are dry or hard, soak for 5 minutes in hot water and drain)
- 1 tsp instant coffee, espresso powder (or more for a stronger coffee flavor), or 1 tbsp non-coffee Dandy Blend
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract (optional)
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Blend everything together in your blender until smooth, then tap the blender on the counter to reduce the amount of large bubbles.
- You could even let it set in the fridge for an hour or two, as is sometimes done when making ice cream, but I usually just get to pouring and freezing right away.
- Get full recipe==>>feedingyourbeauty.com