This vegan creamy chipotle pasta is so easy to make!
- 1/2 cup Almonds, whole, raw
- 1/4 cup Almond milk, unsweetened (or vegetable oil)
- 1 Chipotle pepper in Adobo, (only one of the peppers in the can)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Tomato, fire roasted, canned
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice, fresh
- 1/2 lb. Spaghetti, whole wheat
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro chopped
- Place the almonds, almond milk, water, chipotle, garlic clove, roasted tomato, and lemon juice in a blender and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the box. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Get full recipe==>>dorastable.com