This delicious churro recipe which is vegan and gluten-free. Churros are traditionally enjoyed with a chocolate dip so I made a divine & very rich dark chocolate ganache which is perfect to dunk these scrumptious cinnamon churros in!
- 900ml of light olive oil (for frying)
- 210g of plain flour (I use gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of caster sugar
- 380ml of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Ingredients for the cinnamon sugar:
- 50g of caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
Ingredients for the chocolate ganache:
- 1 can of coconut cream (cream only)
- 150g of dairy-free dark chocolate (1 & 1/2 bars)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the 900ml oil into a large saucepan and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>thelittleblogofvegan.com