Trendy and super nourishing smoothie bowls have become one of morning obsessions, if you haven't noticed, from my instagram! They're all the rage, and for good reason. Smoothie bowls make it easy to pack in a bunch of filling superfoods and nutrients, helping to start the morning out on a vibrantly healthy note. This can make all the difference in your energy and focus throughout the day. Plus, they taste like ICE CREAM - just spoon and crunch your way to breakfast heaven with fresh fruit, granola, coconut chips and whatever toppings you desire.
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any dairy-free milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon spirulina (or more to taste)
- fresh fruit, granola, coconut shreds or chips, chia seeds, gogi berries, hemp hearts etc.
- Remove frozen bananas from freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes to defrost a bit.
- Add all ingredients (except the toppings) to a high speed blender and slowly blend or pulse until thick and creamy.
- Get full recipe==>>theglowingfridge.com