These Whole30 loaded sweet potato fries will surprise you with just how delicious they are. Filling enough for a Whole30 dinner, this recipe is also an excellent Whole30 side dish. With bacon, fried eggs, guacamole, green onions, and garlicky ranch dressing, you'll never feel like you're depriving yourself on a Whole30 with this recipe in your arsenal.
- 5 slices thick bacon , Whole30-compliant if on a Whole30, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 medium sweet potatoes , peeled, if desired, and diced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or ghee , plus more if necessary
- 4 green onions , sliced
- 4 eggs
- 2 avocados , seeded and peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- salt , to taste
- my Best Whole30 Ranch Dressing , to serve
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon slices until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Do not drain the grease yet.
- In a small bowl, combine all spices: garlic powder, onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, and chili powder. In a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil or ghee. Add diced sweet potatoes and cook, stirring regularly, until beginning to soften. Add spices and stir to combine well. Add more coconut oil or ghee if necessary to prevent sticking. Cook until sweet potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Get full recipe==>>40aprons.com