Whole30 Firecracker Pineapple Chicken - This healthy, sweet and spicy chicken is way better than takeout! A gluten free, paleo and whole30 cimpliant dinner that is always a crowd pleaser!
Ingredients:For the sauce:
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh ginger, minced
- 3/4 Cup Pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp Franks red hot sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut aminos (or soy sauce if not paleo)
- 1 tsp Tapioca starch
For the chicken:
- 3 Tbsp Tapioca starch
- Salt and pepper
- 8 Oz Chicken breast, cubed
- 2 Tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple tidbits, drained
- Cooked white rice, or cauliflower rice, for serving
- Sliced green onion, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a medium frying pan heat the avocado oil (for the sauce) on medium heat. Add in the ginger and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Turn up the heat to medium high and add in the pineapple juice, hot sauce and coconut aminos. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling whisk 2 tsp of the sauce with the 1 tsp of tapioca starch in a small bowl until smooth. While whisking, pour in the tapioca starch mixture until well mixed.
- Get full recipe==>>foodfaithfitness.com