Give these delicious vegan wings a try-- I promise they will taste JUST like the meat version. The seitan chicken has taken me roughly 2 years to perfect. It is moist, and perfectly spiced. For the "bones" you can use either sugar cane or popsicle sticks; or you can simply have "boneless" wings!
- 1 cup vital wheat gluten
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- ¾ cup vegetable broth, I made mine with bouillon
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2-3 cups of vegetable broth, I made mine with bouillon
- 2 eggs worth ofegg replacer
- 1-2 tablespoons Buffalo hot sauce
- ½ tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups all-purpose unbleached flour or oat flour
- In a mixing bowl, mix together wheat gluten, salt, nutritional yeast, onion powder and poultry seasoning.
- In a larger bowl, combine ¾ cup broth and tahini and whisk until smooth.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet and stir until well combined.
- Get full recipe==>>theedgyveg.com