This milkshake recipe is one that will delight just about anyone! Made with vanilla ice cream, oreo cookies, Baileys and vanilla vodka, it’s smooth and rich, with a deliciously addicting taste!
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream slightly softened
- 10 oreo cookies
- 2 oz Baileys Irish Cream (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 oz Vanilla vodka (about 1/4 cup)
- drizzle of chocolate syrup for garnish
- chocolate jimmies for garnish
- cookies n creme chocolate bar for garnish
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on a small plate, and add chocolate jimmies to another plate.
- Dip rim of serving glasses in chocolate syrup, then into the jimmies.
- Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>the5oclockchef.com