Thanksgiving dinner is historically loaded with carbs. I think it’s safe to say many of us go into a carb coma after eating all of those yummy comfort foods. But if you follow a keto or low carb diet, you may be looking for way to cut the carbs, but of course you want to keep all of the delicious flavor. This low carb stuffing recipe might be just what you need!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Diced Onion about half a large onion
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- 1 cup Sliced mushrooms cut very small
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 6 cups Cauliflower cut very small
- 2 tablespoons Minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Chicken or turkey broth low sodium
- 1/2 cup Pork rinds crushed
- 1 teaspoons Ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoons Ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add in the onion, celery and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden brown and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the cauliflower. Cook until the cauliflower just begins to soften and brown, stirring frequently, or about 10 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>730sagestreet.com