The sauce in this Skillet Creamy Lime Chicken is creamy, coconutty, and limey (I’m fairly sure that’s not an actual word.)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp cooking fat of choice (I use coconut oil.)
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 cup canned coconut milk unsweetened and full fat (should not say lite or low fat)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/8 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Add your cooking fat of choice to a large skillet and heat on medium high heat.
- Unless your chicken breasts are already fairly thin slice them horizontally. This will give you very thin cutlets so they'll cook faster and more evenly.
- Get full recipe==>>thewholecook.com