I’ve always thought a low carb diet was near impossible, but not with these cheesecake bombs in my arsenal! They are incredibly rich and satisfying, and it only takes one to satisfy my sugar cravings for the day.
You can use any berry of your choice (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, etc), as long as your fruit choice is one of the low carb variety. In fact, you could probably even replace the berries with peanut butter or cocoa for an entirely different flavor! Just about anything goes with cheesecake, right?
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen berries (I prefer blueberries)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese (leave at room temp for 30 minutes or more)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (heaping)
- 1-3 tbsp swerve (your sweetness preference)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour, or soften it in the microwave on the defrost setting.
- Place all of the ingredients together in a high quality blender, and blend until well combined (start with 1 tbsp of swerve, and then do a taste test and add more if desired).
- Get full recipe==>>instrupix.com