This is the BEST Oven Fried Chicken recipe! It comes crispy right out of the oven, is much lower in fat and made with lean chicken breast. It takes just like KFC but it’s baked instead of fried!
- 3-4 chicken breasts about 1lb, cut in strips (I get about 3 out of one breast)
- 4-5 tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt I use Lawry's
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place a large piece of parchment paper on the rimmed baking sheet (10x15x1") and brush butter over top (there will be a little extra butter, but you need it to crisp up the coating!)
- *NOTE: If you're working with fresh chicken breasts, you will want to soak them for 15-30 minutes in milk or buttermilk before coating. This will help the coating to stick. I use frozen, thawed chicken breasts so they are already very moist on the outside.
- Get full recipe==>>thereciperebel.com