Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse - airy, smooth and takes less than 5 minutes to make. A delicious chocolate dessert for any night of the week!
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4-1/3 cup cocoa powder (dutch preferred) sifted, use 1/3 cup for dark chocolate flavor
- 1/4-1/2 cup powdered sugar use a 1/4 cup for dark chocolate flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract optional
- In a chilled mixing bowl, begin whipping cream. Whip until frothy and slightly thicken.
- Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Carefully mix until soft peaks form.
- Get full recipe==>>kitchencents.com