This Jamie Oliver's Easy Sausage Carbonara is my latest 5-ingredient, 30 minute meal obsession. This quick and comforting pasta dinner gives spaghetti and meatballs a whole new meaning. #30minutemeal #dinner #pasta
- 2 large eggs
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (not the dry powdered stuff)
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage meat
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pound pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the eggs together in a bowl and mix in the parsley and cheese.
- Pinch or scoop tablespoon sized amounts of sausage meat and form into balls. Sprinkle the peppers on a plate and give them a mix. Roll each sausage ball in the pepper to lightly coat.
- Get full recipe==>>theviewfromgreatisland.com