These mini pumpkin pie pops are SO CUTE and they're really easy to make! They have all the flavours of pumpkin pie with an amazing maple sugar glaze on top!
Ingredients:For the Mini Pumpkin Pies:
- 2 Deep Dish Frozen Pie Crusts (9 inch)
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ¼ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 6" Lollipop Sticks (optional)
For the Glaze:
- ½ cup Icing Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 to 4 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
Instructions:For the Mini Pumpkin Pies:
- Defrost the frozen pie crusts on the counter for one hour.
- Remove from the pie tins and roll flat with a rolling pin. Use a pumpkin cookie cutter to cut out the pumpkin shapes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl and mix well.
- Get full recipe==>>onelittleproject.com