The best strawberry pie filling nestled in easy soft, buttery, sugar cookie crusts make the most adorable, crowd pleasing and delicious Mini Strawberry Pies! And they are make ahead for stress free entertaining!
- 1 16 oz. package Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 pounds strawberries hulled, halved divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 Pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons strawberry gelatin (powdered Jell-O)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Instructions:Sugar Cookie Pie Crust
- NOTE - Sugar Cookie Pie Crusts can be made first and stored in an airtight container once cooled (up to 24 hours in advance) or made and cooled right before filling with strawberries.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray with FLOUR or grease and flour your pan. Cut cookie dough into 12 even slices and press into the bottom and about 2/3 up the sides of prepared muffin cups.*
- Get full recipe==>>carlsbadcravings.com