Make life easier this week with our One-Pan Salmon and Veggie Bake. Just one pan and minimal clean up! Serves 4 | Prep: 15 min., Cook: 20-30 min.
- 1 ¼ lbs. Wild-caught salmon, cut into 4 portions
- 1 lb. sweet potato (about 1 medium)
- 12 oz. green beans, trimmed
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing & Marinade*, divided
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill (or ½ tsp. dried dill)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- *May substitute: 2 Tbsp. avocado or olive oil + Juice of ½ lemon + 1 clove garlic, finely minced for the bottled dressing
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash sweet potatoes and pat dry. Using a knife or mandolin slicer, thinly slice the sweet potato (with peel intact) into rounds about 1/8th inch thick.
- Get full recipe==>>therealfoodrds.com