This quick and easy Pizza Tortellini Bake needs just one pan and 5 Minutes…
- 1 ½ lb cheese-stuffed tortellini
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 20 slices of pepperoni
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- Optional: fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a large, ovenproof skillet by spraying it with cooking spray or lightly brushing with olive oil.
- Add the tortellini to the skillet. Pour the marinara sauce and ½ cup of water over the tortellini; no need to stir.
- Get full recipe==>>spendwithpennies.com