These Oreo Lava cakes start with a warm chocolate cake filled with Oreo cookies and cream lava pudding center. This easy cake doesn't require any mixers and is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth during this cold winter season.
Ingredients:FOR THE CAKE
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chopped
- 3/4 cup fat-free or low fat milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
FOR THE FILLING
- 1/4 cup instant Oreo pudding mix
- 1/2 cup cold low fat milk
- In a small bowl, combine pudding mix and cold milk. Beat with a whisk until completely smooth and no lumps remain. Let mixture stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes. It should thicken into a pudding.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare four (4-oz) ramekins by spraying with PAM with flour. If you don't have an oil spray with flour, you can also grease inside of ramekins, sprinkle generously with flour, then tap ramekins (while they are turned upside down) to get rid of excess flour.
- Get full recipe==>>kirbiecravings.com