This cranberry rosemary one-pan chicken is an easy, healthy dinner perfect for your winter weeknight dinner rotation. Paleo, full of flavor, and super quick. You'll fall in love with how the tart cranberries marry the heady rosemary, grounded with a white wine sauce, because... why not?
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted ghee
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos*
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup (*or 1 1/2 tablespoons if using coconut aminos instead of soy sauce)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 1/2 pounds bone-in skin-on chicken thighs (about 6)
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary , plus more for garnish, if desired
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Combine all marinade ingredients in food processor or blender and process until smooth. Place chicken, skin side up, in a baking dish and pour marinade over, spreading to coat chicken evenly. Cover and marinate in the fridge at least 30 minutes, up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375º and remove chicken from fridge. Turn chicken skin side down, sprinkle 1/2 cup fresh cranberries and 4 sprigs rosemary around. Bake for about 22 minutes, then remove from oven and flip chicken so it's skin side up. Discard cooked rosemary sprigs.
- Get full recipe==>>40aprons.com