A hearty, 5-ingredient breakfast hash with sweet potato, brussels sprouts, and apple! A protein- and fiber-packed meal.
- 3 slices uncured turkey bacon or regular bacon (for Whole30 Compliant, I used Pederson's brand)
- 1 small (108g) diced onion
- 1 sweet potato (208g) cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 2 cups (339g) brussels sprouts, stems removed and quartered
- 1 apple (118g) diced
- Optional: eggs , egg whites or a combination of the two*
- salt + pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add bacon. Cook until desired doneness, then remove from pan to plate lined with a paper towel. When cooled, crumble bacon and set aside.
- Reserve about 2 tablespoons bacon grease in pan and add onion and sweet potato to the skillet and toss to coat. If using turkey bacon, you'll need to spray skillet with cooking spray or add olive or coconut oil as needed.
- Get full recipe==>>kimscravings.com