Super easy make-ahead breakfast that reminds me of sweet potato casserole!
Ingredients:For two servings:
- 1 very large sweet potato, 16+ ounces (or 2 small sweet potatoes 8-10 ounces each)
- Honey to taste, OR half of a slightly ripe mashed banana for sweetness
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (I recommend raw almond butter and love Trader Joe's raw almond butter!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash and lightly dry sweet potato(es). Poke with a fork several times and wrap in aluminum foil. Bake large sweet potato for around 80 minutes, or smaller sweet potatoes for around 65 minutes, until a fork can easily pierce through the entire sweet potato. Let cool for at least five minutes before peeling.
- Peel cooled sweet potato and lightly mash with cinnamon and honey (or half of a mashed banana).
- Get full recipe==>>healthy-liv.com