These red velvet cheesecake brownies are AMAZING! Perfectly marbled with creamy cheesecake filling, these make a simple and delicious Valentine's Day dessert!
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring (liquid or gel)
- ¾ teaspoon white vinegar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat the two eggs together in small bowl, set aside.
- Melt butter.
- Get full recipe==>>onelittleproject.com