Green Beans cooked low and slow until soft and tender in a bacon-infused broth.
- 4 slices bacon,, diced
- 2 pounds green beans ends snapped off and longer beans snapped in half
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter, optional
- Brown and crisp bacon in a large pot. Remove bacon from pot and reserve.
- Add green beans to pot along with all remaining ingredients, except butter.
- Get full recipe==>>spicysouthernkitchen.com