Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes – So delicious and super easy to make with only 6 simple ingredients: oreo, cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, eggs, vanilla. There’s a yummy oreo crust at the bottom. The perfect quick and easy dessert recipe.
- 12 Oreo cookies whole
- 6 Oreo cookies chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with paper cups.
- Place one Oreo cookie into each paper cup.
- Get full recipe==>>tipbuzz.com