This sweet and easy to make pineapple punch will be the hit of any party! Just 4 simple ingredients plus fresh fruit and pretty garnishes!
- 1 - 12 oz can frozen pineapple juice concentrate thawed
- 1 - 6 oz can frozen limeade concentrate thawed
- 4 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 liter club soda chilled
- Assorted fruits (such as strawberries raspberries, blueberries, oranges, limes, and pineapple)
- Garnishes such as fresh mint
- Pour thawed pineapple juice concentrate and thawed limeade concentrate in a large pitcher.
- Add cold water and most of the club soda, reserving about 1/3 cup.
- Get full recipe==>>thechunkychef.com