Turkey Avocado Ranch Club Wraps are easy to assemble, very quick to make, and taste incredible!
- 4 large tortillas (I use whole wheat; white is great too!)
- 8 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Classic Ranch
- 8 ounces smoked deli turkey breast
- 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 large pieces romaine lettuce
- 2 small Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large avocado thinly sliced
- Optional: 8 strips hardwood smoked bacon
- Optional: pinch of salt and pepper
- If you are using bacon; start with that. Cook the bacon to desired doneness and transfer to a paper-towel lined plate. Dab off excess grease.
- Set out the tortillas and spread 2 (or more if desired) tablespoons of the ranch over the tortillas.
- Top all of the tortillas with equal parts deli turkey, 2 slices each of cheddar cheese, 1 piece of lettuce, 2-3 slices tomatoes, and 3-4 thin slices of avocado.
- If desired, add a pinch of salt and pepper to each wrap and then top with 2 slices each of bacon.
- Tightly roll up the wraps, slice in half, and enjoy immediately.