Fresh and bursting with citrus flavor, this Vanilla Orange Cheesecake with Orange Glaze is melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
Ingredients:Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/3 Cup butter * melted
Vanilla Orange Cheesecake Filling
- 4 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 1/4 Cups sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons orange zest * from 2 oranges
- 4 eggs
- 1 Cup freshly squeezed orange juice * from 2 oranges
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- PREP: Set your cream cheese out to come to room temperature before you begin. Juice and zest 2 oranges. Set aside. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- For the graham cracker crust, melt the butter in the microwave on 15-second increments. Combine with the graham cracker crumbs and sugar until everything is moist. Press into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>deliciouslittlebites.com