These Brown Sugar Roasted Sweet Potatoes are roasted with brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, and a little cayenne for a kick. They are the perfect side dish recipe. Easy to throw together and delicious!
- 4 TBSP unsalted butter melted
- 2 TBSP light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper into the butter.
- Get full recipe==>>wineandglue.com