Quick and easy spinach puffs recipe made with simple ingredients and ready in 30 minutes. This easy appetizer for a party is crispy with a cheese filling.
- 1 1/2 cups Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 3/4 cups Spinach Frozen, Thawed and drained of excess water
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, salt, pepper and mix everything until smooth.
- Cut out 3 inch puff pastry squares.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of the mixture on one square piece an d place another square piece of top of it.
- Get full recipe==>>cakewhiz.com