These chili lime shrimp tacos are super flavorful and take less than 30 minutes to make. Gluten free and Dairy free.
- 24 Large Raw Shrimp peeled
- 16 Small Corn Tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 jalapeno finely minced (about 1/2 Tablespoon)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic cloves pressed or finely minced
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- kosher salt
- 1 Avocado diced
- salsa for serving
- Combine the shrimp in a bowl with olive oil, lime zest, minced garlic, paprika, chili powder, red pepper flake and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Toss to combine and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Toss the cabbage with jalapeno, 1 tablespoon of lime juice and a pinch of salt, set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>foxandbriar.com