Potato Cheese Soup loaded with chunky potatoes, bacon, corn and two kinds of cheese. A hearty potato soup recipe ready in just minutes in a pressure cooker / Instant Pot. Get the easy potato soup recipe here!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 2 14 oz. cans chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups half and half (can use fat free but soup will be thinner)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 6 slices crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- Select Saute and add butter to the pressure cooker pot. When butter is melted, add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add 1 can chicken broth, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and parsley to the onions.
- Put the steamer basket in the pressure cooker pot. Add the diced potatoes. Lock lid in place, select High Pressure and 4 minutes cook time and start. When timer beeps, turn off pressure cooker, wait 5 minutes, then do a quick pressure release. Carefully remove potatoes and steamer basket from the pressure cooking pot.
- Get full recipe==>>pressurecookingtoday.com