A healthy chicken recipe with rice covered with fajita-seasoned chicken, peppers and onions, beans and corn. A delicious and easy dinner!
- 4 chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 cups of cooked white or brown rice
- 1 poblano pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 tbsp. fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Additional optional ingredients: shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado, salsa
- Preheat a skillet to medium high heat and add oil. Sprinkle chicken, onions, and peppers with half the fajita seasoning.
- When skillet is hot, add the chicken, peppers, and onions. Cook until 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove all ingredients from the pan and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>yellowblissroad.com