Make popcorn in your Instant Pot at home. Fast, easy and best of all cheap! A fun and (somewhat) healthy snack to make on the fly!
- A Large Lid
- An Instant Pot
- Oven Mits or Dry Towel
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernals
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
Instructions:Instant Pot Popcorn Instructions:
- Turn on the Instant pot and press 'saute'. Hit 'adjust' to turn up the heat to 'more'. Let the pot pre-heat until the display reads 'HOT'
- Add 2 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil to the pot and let it melt.
- Add half a cup of popcorn kernels and stir them around with a wooden spoon.
- Get full recipe==>>earthfoodandfire.com