These easy keto paleo waffles with almond flour are quick to make, using natural ingredients. They even get crispy! Just 20 minutes including cook time.
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly (I usually spray with oil).
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>wholesomeyum.com