These easy Keto pumpkin spice almond flour muffin minis are an easy meal prep low carb breakfast option or a sugar-free dessert that fits perfectly on any Keto diet menu.
- 2 1/2 cups Now Foods almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/4 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple-Flavored Syrup
- 1/2 cup Organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons Kerry Gold unsalted butter from grass-fed cows
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Classic granulated Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice. Stir until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, sugar-free maple syrup, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Add this egg mixture into the almond flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Get full recipe==>>meganseelinger.com