Making Marshmallow Dipped Ice Cream Cones is a simple way to infuse a whole lot of fun and flavor into any ice cream cone.
- 1 1/2 cups Campfire mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 sugar cones or waffle cones
- rainbow sprinkles
- Place marshmallows in a microwave safe bowl and add 1 teaspoon of water. Microwave on high in intervals of 15 seconds, stirring between each time, until marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Take one sugar cone and dip, rim side down, into the marshmallow mixture about 1 1/2-2 inches. onto a greased baking sheet and allow to set for about 10 minutes or until marshmallows have become firm. Repeat with remaining cones.
- Get full recipe==>>jellytoastblog.com