These peach ginger paleo muffins are moist and tender, and they don't taste like they're paleo! Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger , grated
- 3 large eggs , room temperature
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil , melted and cooled (using unrefined will work fine, but will result in a slightly coconutty taste)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup diced peaches , fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with 10 muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, pinch cinnamon, and ground ginger.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Get full recipe==>>40aprons.com