These Peanut Butter Vanilla Protein Bars are so easy and ridiculously delicious – you’ll think you’re eating dessert for your post-workout refuel!
- ½ cup all natural nut butter (I used peanut butter. Use what you have.)
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup honey
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 2 sheets of wax or parchment paper
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir ingredients together with a spoon until well-combined and a dough forms. You might need to use your hands to make sure it's all combined.
- Put dough on top of wax/parchment paper and use hands to flatten out.
- Get full recipe==>>theblissfulbalance.com