This Skinny Sparkling Mint Pineapple Lemonade is light, refreshing and filled with fruity flavors!
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice or a fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 cups light lemonade, such as Crystal Light
- 2 cups lime sparkling water, such as La Croix
- For Garnish:
- Lime wedges
- Mint leaves
- If using a fresh pineapple, add the pineapple to a blender and puree well.
- Measure out 2 cups.
- In a pitcher, combine the pineapple juice and light lemonade. Stir to mix well. Add sparkling water and gently stir.
- Get full recipe==>>withsaltandwit.com