Slow Cooker Steakhouse Cowboy Baked Beans are a hearty mix of ground beef, bacon and three types of beans in a tangy, sweet and slightly spicy sauce.
- ½ lb. thick cut bacon, cut into pieces
- ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 (15oz) cans chili beans (do not drain)
- 1 (15oz) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained
- 2/3 cup A.1. Sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup HEINZ Ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
- Discard all but 2 tbsp of the bacon grease and return skillet to stovetop.
- Get full recipe==>>iwashyoudry.com