These Baked Cauliflower Bites are perfect as a party appetizer, game day snack, or even for dinner with your favorites sides. Spicy hand held cheesy bites that are loaded with flavor and great alone or with a creamy dipping sauce. (Gluten Free & Low Carb)
- 1 medium/large head cauliflower
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Generously grease large piece of parchment paper and place on baking sheet.
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil.
- Break cauliflower into florets and put in boiling water. Cook 5-6 minutes. Drain well.
- Get full recipe==>>stephaniesain.com