The Best Baked Apple Pie Enchiladas give you all the cinnamony goodness of hot apple pie stuffed securely into a tortilla and drizzled with caramel sauce…
- Homemade Apple Pie Filling or 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Soften the tortillas in the microwave if needed to make them easier to roll.
- Get full recipe==>>sugarapron.com