Add this Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole to your holiday menu for a delicious side dish everyone will love! All the flavor of cheesy mashed potatoes without all the carbs!
- 2.5 pounds cauliflower, core removed and roughly chopped into florets
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, approximately 2 green onions
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Spray a 9x9 or similar sized baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil then add in the cauliflower. Lower the heat to medium and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the cauliflower is very soft. Drain the water then return the cauliflower to the pot.
- Get full recipe==>>reciperunner.com