These vegan nachos are piled high with easy mushroom BBQ “pulled pork” and a cashew-based queso cheese sauce that will knock your dairy-free socks off.
You’ll Need:Vegan Nacho Toppings
- 1 batch BBQ pulled pork mushrooms
- Plateful tortilla chips
- Optional toppings: diced tomatoes, sliced peppers, cilantro, vegan sour cream
- 1 cup cashews 150 g
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup water 240 mL
- 1/4 tsp each chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt
- Pulled Mushrooms: Prepare BBQ pulled mushrooms (following these instructions - 10 minutes hands-on time, 20 minutes cooking).
- Queso: Soak cashews in water overnight (or in very hot water for 1 hour). Meanwhile, broil jalapeno on top rack of oven until blackened, then remove skin, ribs, and seeds. Finally, add carrots and a few tablespoons of water to a microwave-safe dish. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until fork tender, about 4 minutes. Drain water. Blend all queso ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Get full recipe==>>liveeatlearn.com